In the machining industry, machining accuracy often determines the quality of processed parts to a large extent, and CNC precision parts processing itself is a very demanding processing method, which can achieve better results compared with traditional processing methods. There are many advantages that other processing methods do not have, so what are the advantages of CNC precision parts processing? The following editor will give you a brief introduction:
1. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, three-axis linkage is the most used, but with some adjustments, it can be a machining center with four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axes.
2. Parallel machine tools: The functions of common machining centers are relatively fixed. Machining centers and turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers can be combined, which can increase the processing range and processing capacity of the machining center.
CNC precision parts processing
3. Early warning of tool damage: Using some technical detection methods, the wear and damage of the tool can be found in time, and an alarm can be issued, so that the tool can be replaced in time to ensure the quality of the parts.
4. Tool service life management: multiple tools working at the same time and multiple blades on the same tool can be managed uniformly to improve production efficiency.
5. Machine tool overload and power-off protection: Set the maximum load level according to the load of the production process. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can automatically power off and shut down to protect the machine tool.