1. Before the machine works, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
2. Maintain the correct posture at work and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report it to the leader. When operating, you must concentrate your thoughts, chat and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Slippers, high heels and clothing that affect safety are not allowed, and those with long hair must wear a helmet.
3. Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for two test punches to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and remove the sundries on the workbench before turning on the power to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slide block, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Tools that meet the standards must be used when picking and placing the workpiece in the die. If you find any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or step on the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving get off work, turn off the idle power and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.