1. Maintenance of CNC precision machining machine tools
1. Clean and maintain the machine half an hour before going to work every day. If an air gun or oil gun is used to clean chips, there must be a knife on the spindle.
2. It is forbidden to blow the spindle taper hole with an air gun or oil gun to avoid small particles such as chips from being blown into the spindle hole and affect the cleanliness of the spindle.
3. Check whether the lubricating machine is working normally and whether the lubricating oil is sufficient, and start it in the normal order.
4. Start the spindle (speed of 501R/M) to preheat the spindle before the machine tool is officially working.
2. CNC precision machining machine operation
1. Before starting the machine, confirm the model, size and machining allowance of the processed blank according to the program sheet, and perform sand removal and polishing treatment on the blank.
2. After getting on the machine, confirm the placement of the workpiece and the processing sequence to complete the comparison
3. For centering, if you need to “center the bar” for centering, the speed is 501R/M. For centering with a tool, the speed depends on the tool. In this process, you should also pay attention to the number of points at the same height to ensure The accuracy of scoring can be checked by “G0 G54 X0 Y0” after scoring.
4. Before formal processing, check to confirm that the placement position of the workpiece and the number of fetches are correct
3. Matters needing attention in CNC precision machining
1. Before each program is processed, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool on the program is consistent with the program
2. When installing the tool, please confirm the length of the tool and whether the selected tool holder is suitable.
3. Keep in the same area every time the tool is set in the same workpiece to ensure the accuracy of the tool when the tool is connected
4. Use air to blow as much as possible in the roughing program, and spray oil in the light knife program
5. The aluminum slag in the machine tool must be cleaned before the light knife sprays to prevent the aluminum slag from absorbing oil
6. During the self-operation of CNC precision machining, the operator shall not leave the machine tool or regularly check the operation status of the machine tool. If you need to leave halfway, you must designate relevant personnel to check it.
7. If you find that the machining allowance is too much during the machining process, you must use “single block” or “pause” to reset the X, Y, and Z values to zero, then manually mill them out and then shake them back to the “zero point” to let it go on its own run
8. In the process of processing, if a knife collision is found, the operator must stop immediately, such as pressing the “emergency stop” button or the “reset button” or adjusting the “feed rate” to zero, etc.
9. It is forbidden to open the door during the operation of the machine tool to avoid flying knife or workpiece
10. After the workpiece is off the machine, it must be cleaned and deburred in time
11. When off work, the operator must do a timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can be carried out normally
12. Before shutting down, make sure that the tool magazine is in the original position, the XYZ axis is stopped in the center position, and turn off the power supply on the machine operation Panel and the main power supply in turn
13. When encountering a heavy thunderstorm, the power must be cut off immediately to stop working